Roast Parsnips with Honey
Christmas Gluten Wheat Free Eggless
450g/1lb Small Parsnips peeled and quartered
2 tbsp Olive Oil
2 tbsp Butter
2 tbsp Clear honey
1 tbsp Sesame Seeds
1. Preheat the oven to 200C, 400F, Gas Mark 6.
2. Place the oil and butter in a roasting tin and heat on top of the stove until
very hot. Add the parsnips and fry until golden brown on all sides.
3. Transfer them to the oven and roast for 20 minutes, turning from time to
4. Pour the honey over the parsnips and turn them to coat on all sides.
5. Sprinkle with sesame seeds, turn again then return them to the oven for a
further 5 minutes. Serve immediately.
More Vegetable Accompaniment Recipes | What's
in Season |
Overseas Visitors: If you're
more used to measuring ingredients by the cup, we have the most comprehensive
weight to cups conversion table on the net - both solid ingredients and liquids
- so now you can easily convert our recipes to suit your preference.
to go to the chart.
If you've arrived at this page via a search engine, do take a few minutes to
look around the site. We're convinced you'll find lots more excellent recipes
and in depth culinary information covering a wide range of food related topics.