Veg HT ACC
Serves 4 Hot Vegetarian Vegetables
Herbs Accompaniment Gluten Wheat Free Eggless
4 Fresh Corn on the Cob
450g /1lb Tomatoes, chopped
½ Onion, finely chopped
½ teasp Sugar
Salt and Pepper
2 tbsp freshly chopped Parsley
1. Remove the husks from the corn then cut the kernels off using a sharp knife.
2. Bring a medium sized saucepan of water (do not add salt) to the boil, add the
sweetcorn and cook for 5 minutes.
3. Drain very well in a colander then return to the saucepan together with the
tomatoes, onions, sugar, salt and pepper. Mix well and cook over a low heat,
stirring from time to time, for about 5 minutes.
5. Add the butter and parsley and mix well until the butter has melted. Serve
Overseas Visitors: If you're
more used to measuring ingredients by the cup, we have the most comprehensive
weight to cups conversion table on the net - both solid ingredients and liquids
- so now you can easily convert our recipes to suit your preference.
to go to the chart.