Hot Vegetarian Vegetables Accompaniment
3 tbsp Dried
1 teasp Paprika
1. Bring a large saucepan of slightly salted water to the boil and trim
the leaves from the cauliflower.
2. Add the cauliflower to the pan of boiling water and cook for 15-20
3. Meanwhile, hard boil the eggs for 10 minutes. Drain and cool quickly.
4. Once cool, shell the eggs and chop finely.
5. Melt the butter in a small saucepan, add the breadcrumbs and paprika
and fry, stirring, until crispy.
6. Drain the cauliflower well and transfer to a heated serving dish.
7. To serve - sprinkle the chopped eggs over the cauliflower then top
with the crispy breadcrumbs. Serve immediately.
More Vegetable Accompaniment Recipes | What's
in Season |
Overseas Visitors: If you're
more used to measuring ingredients by the cup, we have the most comprehensive
weight to cups conversion table on the net - both solid ingredients and liquids
- so now you can easily convert our recipes to suit your preference.
to go to the chart. Why not print it off for future reference.
Convert all recipes written in metric or imperial quickly and easily. Metric/imperial users can do the same but the other way round - from
cups to grams or ounces.
If you've arrived at this page via a search engine, do take a few minutes to
look around the site. We're convinced you'll find lots more excellent recipes
and in depth culinary information covering a wide range of food related topics.