ACC HD PFC 25mins
Serves 4 Hot Pork
Nuts Accompaniment Starter Hors d'oeuvre Appetiser
Buffet Party Food Eggless
Chestnuts, mashed with a little milk
½ teasp Baking
1. Preheat the deep fryer to 190C/375F.
2. In a large mixing bowl, mix all ingredients together until well blended.
3. Using lightly floured hands, form into 8 balls. Very slightly flatten
between the palms of your hands.
4. Deep fry for a few minutes until golden brown and heated through. Serve immediately.
An unusual accompaniment to your Christmas turkey.
Can also be served as a party appetiser (just make the balls smaller and
serve on cocktail sticks) or a starter with a homemade Cranberry
Sauce garnished with watercress.
More Vegetable Accompaniment Recipes | What's
in Season |
Overseas Visitors: If you're
more used to measuring ingredients by the cup, we have the most comprehensive
weight to cups conversion table on the net - both solid ingredients and liquids
- so now you can easily convert our recipes to suit your preference.
to go to the chart. Why not print it off for future reference.
Convert all recipes written in metric or imperial quickly and easily. Metric/imperial users can do the same but the other way round - from
cups to grams or ounces.
If you've arrived at this page via a search engine, do take a few minutes to
look around the site. We're convinced you'll find lots more excellent recipes
and in depth culinary information covering a wide range of food related topics.