Creamed Parsnips Veg
4 Hot Vegetables
Gluten Wheat Free Eggless Britain Europe
peeled and cut into chunks
Salt and Black
4 tbsp Single
1. Place the parsnips in a saucepan of cold salted water. Bring to the
boil, cover and simmer for 10-15 minutes until tender.
2. Drain the parsnips very well and purée in a food processor.
3. Melt the butter in a saucepan, add the puréed parsnips
and stir well over a low heat to heat through.
4. To serve - stir in the cream and plenty of black pepper, blend
thoroughly and serve
Vegetable Recipes | What's
in Season |
Overseas Visitors: If you're
more used to measuring ingredients by the cup, we have the most comprehensive
weight to cups conversion table on the net - both solid ingredients and liquids
- so now you can easily convert our recipes to suit your preference.
to go to the chart. Metric/imperial users can do the same but the other way round - from
cups to grams or ounces.
If you've arrived at this page via a search engine, do take a few minutes to
look around the site. We're convinced you'll find lots more excellent recipes
and in depth culinary information covering a wide range of food related topics.