Kale with Cream
Gluten Wheat Free
Eggless Ireland British Europe
675g/1½ lb Kale
3 tbsp Double
Salt and Black
3 tbsp Vegetable
1. Bring a large saucepan of salted water to the boil.
2. Wash the kale well and strip the leaves from the stalks.
3. Plunge the kale into the
boiling water and cook until
tender, about 20-25
4. Drain well then finely chop.
5. In a saucepan combine the butter, cream, nutmeg, salt and pepper over
a low through
and the sauce is slightly reduced. Serve immediately.
More Vegetable Accompaniment Recipes | What's
in Season |
Overseas Visitors: If you're
more used to measuring ingredients by the cup, we have the most comprehensive
weight to cups conversion table on the net - both solid ingredients and liquids
- so now you can easily convert our recipes to suit your preference.
to go to the chart. Why not print it off for future reference.
Convert all recipes written in metric or imperial quickly and easily. Metric/imperial users can do the same but the other way round - from
cups to grams or ounces.
If you've arrived at this page via a search engine, do take a few minutes to
look around the site. We're convinced you'll find lots more excellent recipes
and in depth culinary information covering a wide range of food related topics.