Vegetables Accompaniment Gluten
Celeriac, peeled and cut
Salt and Black
3 Egg Yolks
3 tbsp Lemon
1. Heat the butter in a large saucepan, add the celeriac and fry for 2
minutes on both sides.
2. Add the stock, salt and pepper and simmer for 15-20 minutes or until
the celeriac is tender.
3. In a small bowl, beat the egg yolks together with the lemon juice and
2 tablespoons of water.
4. Remove the pan containing the celeriac from the heat and pour in the egg yolk mixture,
stirring constantly until thickened. Serve immediately.
More Vegetable Accompaniment Recipes | What's
in Season |
Overseas Visitors: If you're
more used to measuring ingredients by the cup, we have the most comprehensive
weight to cups conversion table on the net - both solid ingredients and liquids
- so now you can easily convert our recipes to suit your preference.
to go to the chart. Why not print it off for future reference.
Convert all recipes written in metric or imperial quickly and easily. Metric/imperial users can do the same but the other way round - from
cups to grams or ounces.
If you've arrived at this page via a search engine, do take a few minutes to
look around the site. We're convinced you'll find lots more excellent recipes
and in depth culinary information covering a wide range of food related topics.