Asparagus with Almonds Veg HT HD 45mins
Serves 4 Hot Vegetarian Vegetables
Hors d’oeuvre Appetizer
2 Large Tomatoes, finely diced
20 Young Asparagus Spears
2 tbsp Mayonnaise
2 tbsp Olive Oil
2 teasp Wine Vinegar
Salt and Pepper
4 tbsp grated Parmesan Cheese
2 tbsp Flaked Almonds
1. Preheat the oven to 180C, 350F, Gas Mark 4 and place the asparagus and tomato
in a shallow ovenproof dish.
2. In a small bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, olive oil, vinegar, salt and
3. Toss the dressing with asparagus and tomato, sprinkle the Parmesan and
almonds over the top.
4. Lay a piece of aluminium foil over the top of the asparagus mixture and bake
for 25-30 minutes, removing the foil for the last 10 minutes. Serve immediately.
Hors d'oeuvre Recipes | What's
in Season |
Overseas Visitors: If you're
more used to measuring ingredients by the cup, we have the most comprehensive
weight to cups conversion table on the net - both solid ingredients and liquids
- so now you can easily convert our recipes to suit your preference.
to go to the chart.
If you've arrived at this page via a search engine, do take a few minutes to
look around the site. We're convinced you'll find lots more excellent recipes
and in depth culinary information covering a wide range of food related topics.