Veg HT HD 20mins
Serves 4 Hot Vegetarian
Fruit Hors d’oeuvre Starter Appetizer Gluten Wheat free
2 Grapefruit, cut in half
120ml/4fl.oz. Maple Syrup
4 tbsp. Melted Butter
¼ teasp Ground Cinnamon
1. Preheat the grill to hot. Place the syrup, butter, and cinnamon in a small
bowl and mix until well blended.
2. Cut each grapefruit in half and using a small sharp knife, loosen the flesh
from the skin then cut down the sides of each segment to loosen them from the
3. Divide the butter mixture between the grapefruit, spreading it over the cut
half of each.
4. Place on the grill and cook about 10cm/4-inches from the heat source for
about 4 minutes. Serve immediately.
Hors d'oeuvre Recipes | What's
in Season |
Overseas Visitors: If you're
more used to measuring ingredients by the cup, we have the most comprehensive
weight to cups conversion table on the net - both solid ingredients and liquids
- so now you can easily convert our recipes to suit your preference.
to go to the chart.
If you've arrived at this page via a search engine, do take a few minutes to
look around the site. We're convinced you'll find lots more excellent recipes
and in depth culinary information covering a wide range of food related topics.