Veg HT HD
Polish Name: Paluszki
Serves 4 Hot Vegetarian
Vegetables Starter Appetizer Hors d’oeuvre Poland
100g/4oz Cold Mashed Potatoes
100g/4oz Softened Butter
100g/4oz Plain Flour
1 Egg, beaten
Salt and Pepper
1 tbsp Caraway Seeds
1. Place the potato, butter and flour in a large mixing bowl, mix well then
knead to form a dough. Cover with clingfilm and refrigerate for 15 minutes.
2. Preheat the oven to 220C, 425F, gas Mark 7 and lightly grease a large baking
3. Turn the chilled dough onto a floured work surface, roll out to 2cm/ ½ -inch
thick then cut into fingers and place on the greased baking tray.
4. Brush with beaten egg, sprinkle with salt and caraway seeds and bake for
about 10 minutes until golden. Serve immediately.
Hors d'oeuvre Recipes | What's
in Season |
Overseas Visitors: If you're
more used to measuring ingredients by the cup, we have the most comprehensive
weight to cups conversion table on the net - both solid ingredients and liquids
- so now you can easily convert our recipes to suit your preference.
to go to the chart.
If you've arrived at this page via a search engine, do take a few minutes to
look around the site. We're convinced you'll find lots more excellent recipes
and in depth culinary information covering a wide range of food related topics.