Onion Potato Flat Omelette Veg
4 Hot Vegetarian
Vegetables Main Course Gluten
Wheat Dairy Free Europe
450g/1lb potatoes (peeled, grated and lightly fried in Extra
Virgin Olive Oil)
25g/1oz cooked chopped onion
3 tbsp of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1. Beat the eggs and season.
2. Add the potatoes and onion and mix well.
3. Heat 3 tbsp of Extra Virgin Olive Oil in a non stick frying pan.
4. Add egg mixture. Move egg gently. Leave to cook on a medium heat until set
then loosen the edges of the egg around the pan.
5. Transfer onto a plate, brush lightly with Extra Virgin Olive Oil and serve
cut into wedges.
More Omelette Recipes |
Vegetarian Recipes | What's
in Season |
Overseas Visitors: If you're
more used to measuring ingredients by the cup, we have the most comprehensive
weight to cups conversion table on the net - both solid ingredients and liquids
- so now you can easily convert our recipes to suit your preference.
to go to the chart.