Ratatouille filled Pancakes Veg HT
MC 45 mins
Hot Vegetarian Vegetables Main
Course Savoury Pancake
Courtesy Morrisons Supermarket
1 tbsp of olive oil
1 onion, finely chopped
1 red pepper, deseeded and diced
1 small aubergine, diced
1 courgette, sliced
1 clove garlic, crushed
Salt & Black Pepper
400g can chopped tomatoes
1 tbsp tomato puree
1. Heat the oil in a saucepan, add onion and cook for 5 minutes. Add pepper,
aubergine, garlic and courgette and cook for a further 5 minutes.
2. Add salt, pepper, chopped tomatoes and tomato puree and cook over a medium
heat for 15 minutes. Preheat the oven to 200C, 400F, Gas Mark 6.
3. Lay one pancake on a plate, spoon a quarter of the ratatouille mixture over
one half of the pancake, then fold over other half over. Repeat the process with
the remaining pancakes.
4. Transfer pancakes to an oven proof dish and cook in a preheated oven for 10
Vegetarian Recipes | What's
in Season |
Overseas Visitors: If you're
more used to measuring ingredients by the cup, we have the most comprehensive
weight to cups conversion table on the net - both solid ingredients and liquids
- so now you can easily convert our recipes to suit your preference.
to go to the chart.