Student Cheese & Ham
Omelette HT MC 10 mins
Serves 1 Hot Pork Vegetables Main Course
Gluten Wheat Free
2 tbsp Milk
1 Slice Ham, chopped
Salt and Pepper
25g/1oz Cheddar Cheese, grated
1. Place the eggs in a mixing bowl together with the milk, salt and
plenty of black pepper and beat lightly.
2. Heat the butter in a medium sized frying pan and when hot and beginning to
sizzle, pour in the egg mixture. Leave for 1 minute, then
stir with the flat part of a fork 2-3 times. Reduce heat to medium-low.
3. sprinkle the chopped ham evenly over the surface of the omelette then using a palette knife, lift the far edge of the omelette and tilt the pan so
that the raw egg runs on to the base. As soon as the omelette is set and golden
underneath but still very moist on top, sprinkle with the cheese and continue to
cook for a further 2-3 minutes.
4. Fold omelette in half and let rest over low heat for another minute then
transfer to a warm serving plate and serve immediately.
Student Recipes |
Student Cooking |
Vegetarian Recipes |
Cooking Fresh Vegetables |
Overseas Visitors: If you're
more used to measuring ingredients by the cup, we have the most comprehensive
weight to cups conversion table on the net - both solid ingredients and liquids
- so now you can easily convert our recipes to suit your preference.
to go to the chart.
If you've arrived at this page via a search engine, do take a few minutes to
look around the site. We're convinced you'll find lots more excellent recipes
and in depth culinary information covering a wide range of food related topics.